- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Business Incubator Association of New York State, Inc.
Marc Alessi, Esq., Executive Director
P.O. Box 95 Albany, NY 12201
Voicemail only: (518) 689-0553 (but you'd be better off sending us a message through the the site-wide contact link).
- We are not an incubator. Rather, we are an association of many incubators. If you have questions about the suitability or availability of a particular incubator, please address yourself to one of our members.
- We are not a state agency, nor a resource for small-business support. if you have a very general inquiry about how to start a business, we're not the right resource for you! Instead, you may wish to contact the nearest office of the New York State Small Business Development Centers.
The association is directed on contract by Marc Alessi, an attorney/entrepreneur.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.