- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- Events calendar
News about our members
News about incubators that are Members or Supporting Members of the BIA/NYS, posted by the member or through the site administrator.
News from the NYU Poly School of Engineering incubators: new tenants at Varick; fund-raise by Enertiv at ACRE/Urban Future LabSubmitted by admin on September 15, 2014 - 10:37am
September newsletters from the three incubators at our member NYU Poly School of Engineering reported:
- new tenants Avanan, TheScaffold, MiBI and Cognitive ToyBox at the Varick Street facility in Manhattan
- $750,000 fund-raise by Enertiv, a tenant/client at the NYSERDA-supported ACRE incubator at the Urban Future Lab at MetroTech in Brooklyn.
Submitted by admin on September 10, 2014 - 9:19am
Southern Tier High Technology Incubator wins $7m grant from Empire State Development for design and constructionSubmitted by admin on September 10, 2014 - 9:13am
Empire State Development is providing a $7 million grant toward Phase I design and construction of the Southern Tier High Technology Incbuator, a new laboratory-equipped incubator facility planned for downtown Binghamton. This program is being developed under the oversight of our member Binghamton University, which operates the Start-Up Suite incubator program on its own campus.
The award from ESD recognizes that the Southern Tier High Technology Incubator has emerged as a priority project for the Southern Tier Regional Economic Development Council. For more information, see the ESD news release.
Two student teams with engineered biomedical products win pitch event for NYC high school students at Harlem BiospaceSubmitted by admin on August 29, 2014 - 1:27pm
Vitalight and Euphoria, student businesses built around engineered biomedical products, were winners of the pitch event that concluded the intensive, six-week Hk Maker Lab program for NYC high school students held at Columbia University in partnership with our member Harlem Biospace.
The two teams will advance to incubation under mentorship at Harlem Biospace, according to the newsletter of Harlem Biospace's K-12 STEM Hypothekids program. For more information see the news release issued by incubator sponsor NYCEDC and coverage in DNAInfo.