- Members only
- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Events calendar
News about tenant/clients
News about tenant/clients of BIA/NYS member incubator programs.
EnergyWise, client of Clean Energy Incubator at RIT's Venture Creations, profiled in Rochester newspaperSubmitted by admin on October 27, 2013 - 6:24pm
EnergyWise Partners, a startup developing a utility model for delivery of energy from geothermal and other renewable sources, was the subject of a profile in the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle. EnergyWise is a client of the NYSERDA-sponsored Clean Energy Incubator collocated with our member the Venture Creations incubator at Rochester Institute of Technology. For more information, see the story and previous coverage of EnergWise on our own site.
Submitted by admin on October 9, 2013 - 2:40pm
NYS Comptroller visits RIT's Venture Creations and Vnomics, a graduate of its Clean Energy Business IncubatorSubmitted by admin on October 8, 2013 - 1:27pm
NYS Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli toured our member the Venture Creations business incubator at Rochester Institute of Technology, as part of his statewide tour eplxaining the state pension fund's in-state private equity investment program. The comptroller also visited Pittsford-based Vnomics, a graduate of the NYSERDA-sponsored Clean Energy Business Incubator collcoated with and co-managed by Venture Creations. Vnomics is currently at 57 employees with plans to grow to 200 in the next five years.
Submitted by admin on October 8, 2013 - 1:12pm
Four recent updates from our supporting member the NYU-Poly incubator program and its NYSERDA-sponsored clean-energy incubator NYC ACRE:
- Fox Business News highlights graduate Rentricity, a generator of renewable energy from building water systems, which attributes its success to NYC ACRE;
- The same network also highlighted current client HEVO Power, which is developing an electric-vehicle-charging manhole cover, and selling test units to NYU-Poly;
- NYC ACRE graduate Wind Analytics merged with Talco to become United Wind;
- Honest Buildings became the newest NYC ACRE grad.