- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- Events calendar
News about tenant/clients
News about tenant/clients of BIA/NYS member incubator programs.
News from the NYU Poly School of Engineering incubators: new tenants at Varick; fund-raise by Enertiv at ACRE/Urban Future LabSubmitted by admin on September 15, 2014 - 10:37am
September newsletters from the three incubators at our member NYU Poly School of Engineering reported:
- new tenants Avanan, TheScaffold, MiBI and Cognitive ToyBox at the Varick Street facility in Manhattan
- $750,000 fund-raise by Enertiv, a tenant/client at the NYSERDA-supported ACRE incubator at the Urban Future Lab at MetroTech in Brooklyn.
Two student teams with engineered biomedical products win pitch event for NYC high school students at Harlem BiospaceSubmitted by admin on August 29, 2014 - 1:27pm
Vitalight and Euphoria, student businesses built around engineered biomedical products, were winners of the pitch event that concluded the intensive, six-week Hk Maker Lab program for NYC high school students held at Columbia University in partnership with our member Harlem Biospace.
The two teams will advance to incubation under mentorship at Harlem Biospace, according to the newsletter of Harlem Biospace's K-12 STEM Hypothekids program. For more information see the news release issued by incubator sponsor NYCEDC and coverage in DNAInfo.
Incubator program at NYU Poly School of Engineering announces graduates for 2014 and tenant milestonesSubmitted by admin on August 18, 2014 - 9:57am
Our member the incubator program at NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering has announced three graduations and one significant fund-raise.
The graduates are CourseHorse (which came to the incubator through the annual venture competitions at NYU's Stern School of Business), Vettery and Two Lines and a Dot. All will move to privately owned commercial space. The fund-raise was for StyleSage. For more detail, see the incubator's monthly newsletter. To subscribe to the newsletter or view its archives, go here.
Submitted by admin on August 18, 2014 - 9:35am
The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle visits some new tenants at our member High Tech Rochester's Lennox Tech Enterprise Center. Embedded video after the break.Read more