- Members only
- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Events calendar
News about tenant/clients
News about tenant/clients of BIA/NYS member incubator programs.
RIT and local media celebrate graduation of Jorsek from Venture Creations incubator to commercial space in RochesterSubmitted by admin on July 22, 2013 - 9:27pm
Rochester Institute of Technology and local media celebrated the graduation of software firm Jorsek from the Venture Creations incubator to commercial space in Village Gate, a commercial development in the city's Neighborhood of the Arts. Jorsek develops and sells content management systrems for technical publications and documentation and was founded by graduates of local high schools. According to local media coverage, Jorsek intends to grow its staff from 10 to as many as 30.
Advanced Biological Marketing R&D lab graduating from The Tech Farm to former International Paper building in GenevaSubmitted by admin on July 22, 2013 - 9:13pm
Advanced Biological Marketing, an Ohio-based firm that opened an R&D lab at The Technology Farm in order to engage with Cornell agriculture professor Gary Harman, is in the process of moving that center into a renovated building formerly housing the International Paper Company. For more on Dr. Harman's history as a serial entrepeneur in the Finger Lakes city of Geneva and other program news, see the Technology Farm's latest newsletter.
Submitted by admin on June 28, 2013 - 9:59pm
Incubator tenant/clients from our SUNY-affiliated members statewide were among those companies presenting at the first New York Innovation Showcase, cosponsored by the Research Foundation for SUNY and Empire State Development. The showcase was held at SUNY's Levin Institute in Manhattan.
The showcase was designed to spotlight for NYC-based investors those companies that are licensing technology from SUNY RF, clients of SUNY-affiliated incubators, or seed-stage investees in ESDC's Innovate NY Seed Fund program. Among the presenters connected with our members were:
- CNY Biotechnology Accelerator: Zinnia Safety Systems
- Stony Brook University's Long Island High Technology Incubator: Alpha-1 Biologics Corporation and Codagenix
- Stony Brook University's Calverton Incubator (and CEBIP clean-energy incubator): Graphene Laboratories
- Stony Brook University's NYSERDA-sponsored CEBIP clean-energy incubator: Bonded Energy Solutions and Solar Evolution
- SUNY Downstate Advanced Biotechnology Incubator: HistoWiz, Rgenix, and Bio-Signal Group
- SUNY Fredonia Technology Incubator: The Worldwide App