- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
- Events calendar
News about our members, General association news, News about tenant/clients, News about federal/state policy, People
SUNY Fredonia Technology Incubator provides U.S. market staging site for Canadian LED/solar firm ProQuipSubmitted by admin on September 15, 2014 - 10:59am
ProQuip International, an Ontario-based design and engineering firm specializing in LED and solar photovoltaic installations, is staging its first U.S. market presence through the SUNY Fredonia Technology Incubator in downtown Dunkirk, according to a university news release. The incubator is overseen by the same campus-based Engagement and Economic Development division that supervises the campus START-UP zone.
WATT Fuel Cell, client of NYSERDA-supported CEBIP incubator at Stony Brook, reports $2.1m Army contract to demonstrate new manufacturing system for SOFC componentsSubmitted by admin on September 15, 2014 - 10:45am
WATT Fuel Cell, a client of the NYSERDA-supported Clean Energy Business Incubator Program at our member Stony Brook University, reported a $2.1 million, 20-month contract from the U.S. Army to demonstrate viability of the company's automated manufacturing process for tubular-cell components of solid-oxide fuel-cell (SOFC) systems. The contract comes from the Army's Communications-Electronics R&D Engineering Center (CERDEC). For more, see the company's news release. The firm is based in Port Washington, Long Island.
News from the NYU Poly School of Engineering incubators: new tenants at Varick; fund-raise by Enertiv at ACRE/Urban Future LabSubmitted by admin on September 15, 2014 - 10:37am
September newsletters from the three incubators at our member NYU Poly School of Engineering reported:
- new tenants Avanan, TheScaffold, MiBI and Cognitive ToyBox at the Varick Street facility in Manhattan
- $750,000 fund-raise by Enertiv, a tenant/client at the NYSERDA-supported ACRE incubator at the Urban Future Lab at MetroTech in Brooklyn.
Submitted by admin on September 10, 2014 - 9:19am