- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Testimony before NYC Council Committees on Small Business and Civil Service/Labor
Submitted by admin on June 24, 2011 - 11:54am
On June 23, 2011, the BIA/NYS executive director testified regarding New York City's incubator programs before a joint hearing of the New York City Council's Committee on Small Business and its Committee on Civil Service and Labor. Our testimony is attached.
Also attached is testimony from the New York City Economic Development Corporation given at the same hearing, describing their programs. These testimonies were prepared independently of each other, and no endorsement in either direction is implied. Posted as a public service.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.