- Members only
- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Events calendar
RPI appoints James Spencer to lead Emerging Ventures Ecosystem incubator and Rensselaer Tech Park
Submitted by admin on July 16, 2012 - 9:55am
James Spencer, an entrepreneurial business-development executive who served most recently as associate director at the nationally prominent incubation program at the University of Central Florida, has been named to jointly direct incubator and research-park operations at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI).
According to an RPI news release, he will direct the Emerging Ventures Ecosystem, an acceleration program that is a founding member of BIA/NYS, and also the Rensselaer Technology Park. For more information see also coverage in the Times Union.
We warmly welcome James Spencer to New York State and look forward to introducing his new joint portfolio of activities at RPI to our statewide community of business incubators and research parks!
News from our members' blogs
Facebook feeds from our members
- <a href="http://www.facebook.com/photo
- Join us for our 4th annual Solutions Fair on June 4! Solutions Fairs are half-da...
- Hear Kyle Kimball of the NYCEDC talk about NYC's Tech Sector
- Join us for our 4th annual Solutions Fair on June 5! Solutions Fairs are half-da...
- <a href="https://profile-a.xx.fbcdn.net
Research Network Blog of NYS SBDC
- Jason DiBenedetto and Leo Rentzis of Noble Wood Shavings, NYS SBDC Manufacturer of the Year
- Big push for small businesses
- Kaye Stone-Gansz, Stone Goose Enterprises: NYS SBDC Woman Entrepreneur of the Year
- Employers: ONLY use new Form I-9 for new employee verification
- Roger and Shelley Gray, Center Line Studios: NYS SBDC Phoenix Award winner