- Members only
- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Events calendar
New LIHTI tenant announces $12m Series B venture financing
Submitted by admin on July 30, 2012 - 8:40pm
Coferon, a biotech firm newly based at our supporting member the Long Island High Technology Incubator at Stony Brook University, announced a $12 million Series B financing provided by three prominent venture-capital firms.
Coferon is developing "self-assembling" active pharmaceutical ingredients optimized for specific diseases. The firm is led by former executives of OSI Pharmaceuticals, also of Long Island, and one of its scientific founders is a faculty member at Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.