- Members only
- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Events calendar
Sweetwater Energy, client of RIT clean-energy incubator program, raises $9m in Series A venture financing
Submitted by admin on July 30, 2012 - 9:15pm
Sweetwater Energy, a client of the NYSERDA-sponsored Clean Energy Incubator operated by Rochester Institute of Technology in partnership with our supporting member the Venture Creations incubator, announced it has raised $9 million in Series A venture funding to finance production of industrial sugars from technically challenging cellulosic plant materials. These sugars can be refined into biofuels or used as feedstock for chemicals not based on petroleum.
News from our members' blogs
- Tech Valley High School training event attracts 100 NY educators
- Three Buffalo companies to present at venture forum
- Ten Capital Region Companies Selected to Present in Statewide Venture Forum
- NYS Green Tech Grants!!
- NYSERDA Releases PON 2606 Advanced Buildings
- The Accelerator Triad of Start-up Tools
Facebook feeds from our members
- DYI using sustainable materials
- The progress is up to you . . .
- Senator speaks about the SUNY Fredonia Technology Incubator...
- One Man's Mission to Combat Beijing Pollution Check out the video: http://www.y...
- PALS is getting ready to show student work from 30 A&D schools at booth 3032 at...