- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Strong industry partnerships take shape for clients of NYSERDA clean-energy incubators affiliated with our members
Submitted by admin on January 22, 2013 - 2:07pm
Here is a roundup of recent news from clients of the NYSERDA-sponsored clean energy incubators affilated with our member incubators:
- Watt Fuel Cell, a developer of solid oxide fuel cell systems that is client of the Clean Energy Business Incubator Program at our supporting member Stony Brook University Incubator Program, reported a strategic licensing and supply agreement with industrial systems giant Parker Hannifin Corporation, as well as a $100,000 R&D grant from NYSERDA itself. For more information, see the company's news releases
- Sweetwater Energy Inc., a client of the Clean Energy Incubator that is co-managed by our supporting member RIT Venture Creations incubator, announced a 15-year, $100 million deal to place its cellulosic ethanol technology at Front Range Energy's existing corn ethanol plant. Sweetwater also announced a separate deal with Ace Ethanol and was named among the hottest bioenergy and renewable chemical companies by Biofuels Digest. For more, see the company's news releases.
- Tenrehte Technologies, Inc., developer of a smart-grid wireless plug and a graduate of the same RIT Clean Energy Incubator, was featured in the Rochester Business Journal for its strong showing at CES and upcoming appearance at the CeBIT show in Hanover, Germany. For more, see the company's news releases.
All three of these announcements are powerful demonstrations of the role of business incubator programs in connecting innovative startups to strategic partners in the mainstream industrial sectors. Ultimately, it is customer demand that drives investor interest and long-term success, and good incubators know how to make these connections. Congratulations to all!
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.