- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
- Events calendar
State Senate committee hearings on video gaming and cybersecurity industries focus on our member incubators
Submitted by admin on October 30, 2013 - 9:18am
In a series of hearings around the state, the new state Senate Select Committee on Science, Technology, Incubation and Entrepreneurship chaired by Sen. Martin Golden (R,C,I - Brooklyn) is touching several of our member incubators.
In its first set of hearings on the video-game industry, the committee held:
- a downstate session at NYU-Poly — where the panel of witnesses included Micah Kotch, director of our member NYU-Poly's incubator programs;
- an upstate session at Rochester Institute of Technology — where the panel included founders of Darkwind Media, a game-development company founded at our member the Venture Creations incubator at RIT.
Video records of the testimony are available at those links.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.