- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
- Events calendar
Rochester paper covers two tenant/clients of NYSERDA Clean Energy Incubator at RIT Venture Creations; local media review rapid job growth at two others
Submitted by admin on February 21, 2014 - 10:39am
- In an article on African American entrepreneurs, the paper featured R-Display & Lighting, a company developing organic light emitting diodes (OLEDs). CEO Dr. Tommie Royster is a former Kodak chemist;
- In a separate story on Clear Cove Systems, the paper covered the test of its technology for generating energy from sewage treatment, currently under way at Ithaca's municipal wastewater plant.
The paper also revisited Vnomics, a Venture Creations graduate that has received considerable attention for its fleet-management and diagnostics system. The story reviewed the RIT spinoff's expectation to add 100 new jobs in the next two years, and its contract with Navistar, a major industrial company.
In addition, the Rochester Business Journal covered the rapid growth of IMSWorkX, a developer of applications for IP-based telecommunications, which entered the incubator with four employees a little more than a year ago, has grown to eight, and now expects growth to 12.