- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Embark and Ecolectro enter McGovern Center life sciences incubator at Cornell
Submitted by admin on January 23, 2016 - 4:33pm
Embark Veterinary, which is developing a new gene-based testing platform for canine health, and Ecolectro, which is developing novel polymer materials for alternative-energy applications, are the newest tenant/clients admitted to the McGovern Family Center for Venture Development in the Life Sciences at Cornell's main campus in Ithaca.
According to a university news release, Embark was cofounded by a Cornell faculty member and his brother (who is serving a the CEO), and Ecolectro's CEO and CSO are both graduates or soon-to-be graduates of doctoral programs at the university.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.