- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
MeteoViva leverages German Accelerator partnership with NYC ACRE to start up in the U.S.
Submitted by admin on February 15, 2016 - 8:24pm
MeteoViva, a German software company providing green-building-management for large commercial buildings, is starting up U.S. operations through a partnership between the German Accelerator and the NYSERDA-supported NYC ACRE cleantech incubator at the NYU Tandon School of Engineering.
More information at the university news release. Partnerships like this show how incubators can also serve as "landing zones" that allow existing overseas companies of modest size to integrate themselves more easily into U.S. markets, so they can add employees and investment here.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.