- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
South Side Innovation Center profiled as a path out of poverty for community entrepreneurs
Submitted by admin on February 19, 2016 - 8:45am
Entrepreneurship as a path out of poverty is the focus of a profile of our member the South Side Innovation Center appearing at the intelligenthq.com website. SSIC is a community-based business incubator sponsored by the Falcone Center for Entrepreneurship of Whitman School of Management at Syracuse University.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.