- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
NEXUS-NY clean-energy proof-of-concept center admits third cohort of 9 teams
Submitted by admin on February 19, 2016 - 9:00am
The cohort includes teams built around university discoveries in clean-energy technologies (predominantly hard technology including materials science) at Clarkson University, University at Buffalo, SUNY Alfred State College, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Cornell University, Rochester Institute of Technology, and Binghamton University. It also includes two teams led by independent entrepreneurs.
Each team includes a technical lead, typically the inventor, and an entrepreneurial lead with business-development experience. NEXUS-NY and its recruited mentors will step each team through a lean-startup-inspired curriculum to assess the most promising commercialization path for each technology. Projects exiting NEXUS-NY are candidates for entry into longer-term incubation programs.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.