- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Gov. Cuomo recognizes NYSERDA clean-energy incubators for attracting $215m in private capital to 141 clean-energy startups
Submitted by admin on February 26, 2016 - 5:34pm
In a news release issued statewide, Governor Andrew Cuomo recognized all six NYSERDA-sponsored cleantech incubators for their role in standing up 141 clean-energy startups, backed by a total of at least $215 million in private capital and representing 980 newly created jobs.
We are proud that NYSERDA is a sponsor of our website, email newsletter, and annual meeting.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.