- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Rev incubator wins 'economic development project of the year' from Downtown Ithaca Alliance
Submitted by admin on March 19, 2016 - 8:08pm
Our member Rev: Ithaca Startup Works, a collaboration of Cornell University, Ithaca College, and Tompkins Cortland Community College, won "Economic Development Project of the Year" from the Downtown Ithaca Alliance. Rev anchors a newly expanded building a block east of the Ithaca Commons.
Congratulations to Rev director Tom Schryver, executive director of Cornell's Center for Regional Economic Advancement and vice chair of the BIA/NYS board. For more information see the Cornell news release.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.