- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Launch NY makes first seed investment in Buffalo incubator startup
Submitted by admin on March 19, 2016 - 8:19pm
Launch NY, a virtual incubator and "venture development organization" serving multiple counties in Western and Central New York, made its first seed investment of $50,000 in the form of a convertable loan to Rachel's Remedy, a portfolio company of the privately operated Z80 Labs incubator in Buffalo. Rachel's Remedy developed and sells "relief packs" for nursing mothers.
For more information and background from Launch president Marnie LaVigne, please see coverage in Buffalo Business First. For more background on how Launch NY helped Rachel's Remedy, see also this video, embedded after the break.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.