- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
InnovateLI visits Codagenix, a vaccine developer taking on Zika virus
Submitted by admin on March 19, 2016 - 8:28pm
InnovateLI has published a profile of Codagenix, a vaccine developer cofounded by faculty members at SUNY Farmingdale State College and SUNY Stony Brook University, which is now taking on the Zika virus.
Codagenix began operations at Stony Brook's flagship Long Island High Technology Incubator (LIHTI) and has just relocated to our member Broad Hollow Bioscience Park. More details on the company and its anti-Zika effort in the story.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.