- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
ETIC incubator at NYIT joins BIA/NYS
Submitted by admin on April 8, 2016 - 8:37am
The Enterpreneurship and Technology Innovation Center (ETIC) at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT) has joined BIA/NYS as our newest member, at the "supporting" level that recognizes statewide leadership in business incubation.
The 8,000 square-foot facility targets serving independent entrepreneurs in three sectors: IT and cybersecurity; bioengineering and medical devices; and energy and green technologies. It will also be integrated with student business-plan competitions on campus.
The ETIC was built with funding from the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA), matched by a capital grant from Empire State Development (ESD) announced earlier in the year. The incubator is being managed by Dr. Marta Alicia Panero, and the project champion is NYIT Dean of Engineering Prof. Nada Marie Anid.
For more information, see last year's news release from NYIT. We warmly welcome ETIC to membership and thank NYIT for its leadership and support!
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.