- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Clarkson connects Peyton Hall incubator companies to McKinsey/NYPA economic development strategy for North Country
Submitted by admin on April 8, 2016 - 9:15am
The Peyton Hall Incubator at Clarkson University highlighted several of its 34 resident firms during a recent tour for St. Lawerence County officials, timed to coincide with release of a regional economic-development strategy commssioned from McKinsey by the New York Power Authority.
According to news coverage in the Watertown Daily Times and North Country Now, Peyton Hall tenants have raised $10 million in private capital. The Shipley Center for Innovation at Clarkson supports not only the incubator in downtown Potsdam, but a network of five satellite locations across the North Country region, through a state-designated Innovation Hot Spot.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.