- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Incubator clients take all three top spots in 2016 Rochester Venture Challenge
Submitted by admin on April 25, 2016 - 3:39pm
Startups being incubated by several of our Rochester-area member incubator programs won all three top prizes at the annual Rochester Venture Challenge:
- Tencar, Inc., developer of a novel system for ostomy-bag users, based at the Innovation Zone at MedTech Centre operated by Genesee County Economic Development Center, won the grand prize of $25,000 in cash. For more information, see coverage in The Batavian or The Daily News.
- NullSpace VR, a student-initiated venture housed in the UR student incubator at High Tech Rochester's Lennox Tech Enterprise Center, won second prize of $5,000 in cash and additional rent credits at HTR. For more information, see this profile of the student incubator in The Democrat and Chronicle.
- Molecular Glasses Inc., a developer of organic LED materials, currently manufacturing at Eastman Business Park and a client of both RIT's Venture Creations incubator and the NYSERDA-supported NEXUS-NY proof of concept center operated by High Tech Rochester, won third prize of $2,500 in cash plus rent credits. For more information, see coverage of Molecular Glasses in The Democrat and Chronicle.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.