- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Two startups win $50k at AFRL Commercialization Academy demo day
Submitted by admin on May 30, 2016 - 8:30pm
Two startups commercializing technology from the Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate (AFRL/RI) won $25,000 apiece at the latest demo day of the Commercialization Academy held by the Griffiss Institute and Wasabi Ventures:
- Xompass FaaS, a service platform providing intelligence to the energy industry, won the judges' vote; and
- OneTouchTrust, which combats identity theft, won the audience vote.
Principals of AFRL/RI, Griffiss Institute, and Wasabi Ventures, which collaborate on the Commercialization Academy are all on the agenda at our annual meeting, scheduled to speak broadly about ways incubator-based startups across the state can leverage the AFRL/RI in Rome and the defense-industry supply chain.
For more background on the winners, please see the Griffiss Institute news release.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.