- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
NYU-Poly facility at 160 Varick St. -- before and after
Submitted by admin on July 29, 2009 - 8:47pm
Here are some photos of the facility at 160 Varick St. in Manhattan that was made available to our supporting member the NYU-Poly Generation NYC program, under Mayor Bloomberg's incubator initiative.
The photos show the space in raw condition six months ago and recently after fit-out, including furniture donated by Steelcase, a national office-furniture manufacturer with a subsidiary situated nearby at 200 Varick St. Click on the thumbnails for larger images.
The facility houses the NYU-Poly Commercialization Center at 160 Varick Street and NYC ACRE (Accelerator for a Clean and Renewable Economy) funded under a contract from NYSERDA announced earlier in the year by Gov. Paterson. Both programs are under the umbrella "Generation NYC" program at NYU-Poly.
UPDATE (7/30) — This same facility was just highlighted in The Huffington Post!
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.