- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Coworking space within incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- Events calendar
NYU-Poly's NYC ACRE to host 'CleantechExecs' curriculum
Submitted by admin on December 31, 2009 - 9:36am
The New York City Accelerator for Clean and Renewable Energy (NYC ACRE), a NYSERDA-sponsored clean-energy incubator operated by our supporting member NYU-Poly, will host 10-intensive, day-long sessions and seminars for experienced startup executives entering the cleantech sectors.
NYSERDA will fund tuition for the classes, which will run from Feb. 18th through May 7th at the NYC ACRE facility at 160 Varick St. in lower Manhattan. Admission is selective and limited to 25 candidates with 10 years of leadership experience in technology-based companies. For more information, see the university press release or contact NYC ACRE.