- Find an incubator in NYS
- Coworking space within incubators
- Clean energy incubators and pre-incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- NYS START-UP NY tax-free zones
Jim Senall, who oversees two incubators at High Tech Rochester, invited to Washington to give input on innovation clusters
Submitted by admin on January 6, 2010 - 4:00pm
James Senall — who as president of High Tech Rochester has oversight over two of our member incubators, the Lennox Tech Enterprise Center and Rochester BioVenture Center — participated by invitation in the Obama administration's Federal Interagency Roundtable on Regional Innovation Clusters and Entrepreneurship. The HTR website captures press coverage here.
Looking for the Brain Injury Association of NYS? They're at http://www.bianys.org.