- Find an incubator in NYS
- Clean energy incubators
- Student incubators
- Seed stage investment funds in NYS
- Angel investor groups in NYS
- Research parks in NYS
- SUNY Incubators Fact Sheet
- Small-business resources on 'New York First' economic-development portal
- NYS handbooks for entrepreneurs
- Upstate NY Resources
- Events calendar
Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, and Niagara counties
Submitted by admin on March 28, 2014 - 9:22am
Two high-technology firms with international ties, both attracted in part by strong materials-science research programs at SUNY's University at Buffalo, have established U.S. footholds at our supporting member the UB Technology Incubator:
- Specialized NDE, based in Hamilton, Ontario, will use the incubator site to provide training and consulting services to its U.S. clients. The firm applies advanced technologies to non-destructive evaluation of materials used in a wide range of industries, including transportation equipment and energy transmission and storage.
- Nuenz Inc., a U.S. subsidiary of New Zealand-based Nuenz Ltd., will use space rented by its WNY partner InVentures Group to address U.S. customers for its nanofibers that enhance the performance of metals, ceramics and composites. More about InVentures Group here.
For more information, please see the university news release.
KYNTEC graduates from UB Technology Incubator to 27,000 square feet of commercial space after 7 months of rapid growthSubmitted by admin on February 21, 2014 - 10:15am
KYNTEC Corpopration, a maufacturer of high-tech shock absorbers and mounts, graduated from the UB Technology Incubator after only 7 months of rapid growth to 27,000 square feet of private-sector manufacturing space in nearby Cheektowaga. KYNTEC became the 88th company to graduate from the incubator, which is one of our founding supporting members and an anchor of the Western New York Innovation Hot Spot. For more information, see the university news release.
Submitted by admin on February 13, 2014 - 11:10am
Two of our member incubator programs collaborate on new resource for upstate innovation & entrepreneurshipSubmitted by admin on January 22, 2014 - 9:59pm
Several units of SUNY's University at Buffalo, including the two incubators operated by the UB Office of Science, Technology Transfer and Economic Outreach (STOR), have collaborated with our member Launch NY to debut www.upstatenyresources.org, a new web resource for current and would-be entrepreneurs. For more information, see UB's news release.