Five tenant/clients of two of our member incubators in the Rochester were honored by Digital Rochester in the 2012 GREAT Awards.
- OptiCool, a developer of energy-efficient data-center cooling technology, assisted by the NYSERDA Clean Energy Incubator and with its first commercial installation on the RIT campus;
- Vnomics, developer of a sensor-based system to increase fuel efficiency on large trucks, with 4,000 installed systems at 20 customers, also assisted by the NYSERDA Clean Energy Incubator.
- Strong Arm Technologies, a student-initiated venture assisted by Venture Creations and previously covered on this site as winner of multiple business-plan competitions.
Honored at High Tech Rochester’s Lennox Tech Enterprise Center were:
- Bitnetix, a provider of voice and data solutions that recently moved to the TEC;
- Koning Corporation, an advanced medical-imaging company resident at the TEC.