Seven new incubator clients have moved into incubator programs at our supporting member the University at Buffalo during 2012, and five companies graduated. In a year-end recap, UB listed the five new entrants to the UB Technology Incubator at the suburban Amherst campus:
- Cloud62, a services firm that helps clients implement best practices on the salesforce.com platform;
- Helios-NRG, a technology-development firm focusing on industrial gases and clean energy;
- OptoElectronic Nanodevices, a startup founded by UB faculty with expertise in photonics and materials sciences;
- Refulgent Software, developer of the Ambur point-of-sale app for restaurants; and
- UFC Biotechnology, which synthesizes high-value molecules used by other life-science companies.
Previously, we noted the admission of three tenants (one a relocation between facilities) at the new Biosciences Incubator at the UB/Kaleida Health Clinical-Translational Research Center at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus. UB has also recapped five graduations in 2012:
- Ladybug Teknologies
- TPF Enterprises
For more information see the university news release.