Incubator tenant/clients from our SUNY-affiliated members statewide were among those companies presenting at the first New York Innovation Showcase, cosponsored by the Research Foundation for SUNY and Empire State Development. The showcase was held at SUNY’s Levin Institute in Manhattan.
The showcase was designed to spotlight for NYC-based investors those companies that are licensing technology from SUNY RF, clients of SUNY-affiliated incubators, or seed-stage investees in ESDC’s Innovate NY Seed Fund program. Among the presenters connected with our members were:
- CNY Biotechnology Accelerator: Zinnia Safety Systems
- Stony Brook University’s Long Island High Technology Incubator: Alpha-1 Biologics Corporation and Codagenix
- Stony Brook University’s Calverton Incubator (and CEBIP clean-energy incubator): Graphene Laboratories
- Stony Brook University’s NYSERDA-sponsored CEBIP clean-energy incubator: Bonded Energy Solutions and Solar Evolution
- SUNY Downstate Advanced Biotechnology Incubator: HistoWiz, Rgenix, and Bio-Signal Group
- SUNY Fredonia Technology Incubator: The Worldwide App