The latest batch of companies approved for tax-free status under the state’s START-UP NY program includes several that will collocate with our member incubators. Several approved campus-based START-UP NY Zones include space inside incubator buildings. You can search our member database by this or other important attributes here. According to the latest announcement from Empire State Development, growing companies approved for tax-free status while residing at our member incubators include:
- You First Services Inc., to locate new jobs at the UB Technology Incubator in Baird Research Park;
- ZeptoMetrix Corporation, to locate new jobs at the Innovation Center Annex at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- EHR Console, Inc.; Innovimune Biotherapeutics Holdings, LLC; and CMP Scientific Corp., all to locate new jobs at the SUNY Downstate Advanced Biotechnology Incubator;
- PharmAdva, LLC, to locate new jobs at the Lennox Tech Enterprise Center of High Tech Rochester, which is an affiliate of the University of Rochester (see also HTR’s news release);
- Saniteq, to locate new jobs at the Advanced Energy Research and Technology Center which also houses companies in the Stony Brook Incubator Programs.
The news release does not specify physical location in every case, and it is possible that the number of collocations is actually higher than this.
We are proud of the role that our member incubators are playing in providing space and university connectivity to growing companies approved under the START-UP NY program.