The latest two batches of companies approved for the state’s tax-free START-UP NY program once again include several firms either collocating with or graduating from our member incubators:
- Locating at the BNMC Thomas Beecher Jr. Innovation Center: Adiabatic Solutions, LLC (a winner of the state-sponsored 43North Buffalo business plan competition); DaStrong Corp.;
- Graduating from RIT Venture Creations incubator and moving into a START-UP zone in downtown Rochester: ClearCove Systems; and Darkwind Media Ltd.
- Locating at Venture Creations: Optel, Inc.
- Locating at Broad Hollow Bioscience Park: Mitogenetics, LLC, and Codagenix, Inc.
- Locating at Stony Brook University’s flagship LIHTI incubator: C&M Robotics Co. Ltd.; QB Sonic, Inc.; AJES Life Sciences, LLC; Theragnostic Technologies, Inc.; SyncroPET Inc.
- Locating at Stony Brook’s CEWIT incubator: BriteHome, LLC; STS Global Inc.;