The Thomas Beecher Jr. Innovation Center at the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus announced acceptance of six new tenants, spanning a range from startups to existing business-service providers focusing on the region’s growth economy:
- Buffalo Rising, Inc., a nationally noted “hyperlocal” news site with 3 million annual visitors;
- Campagnolo Bonk PLLC, a CPA firm with a special focus on healthcare providers;
- Pitch + Pivot LLC, a sales and marketing firm;
- theBREWROOM, a digital marketing firm that entered the incubator after being a member of the dig coworking space (see further below);
- The Synergy Group, a consulting firm specializing in work/life strategy;
- Triple Track HR Partners, an HR consulting firm.
For more information, please see attached news release.
- 75 resident startups in a traditional incubator floor and other space available for lease on short, flexible terms;
- Multiple graduations into larger space elsewhere on campus or in the city;
- Creation of “dig” (short for design innovation garage), a coworking space owned and operated by the BNMC itself;
- Expansion of the incubator into additional space in two other buildings on the Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus property;
- Integration of other local activities such as the 43North business plan comeptiton and the Z80 private incubator/investment fund;
- Creation of “Ignite,” a program of business development services available to tenants across the campus.
For more information, see the article.