- Euphony, Inc., developing text-to-speech synthesis for speech therapy applications;
- Life Source Health, Inc., offering real-time vital health information to emergency responders;
- Sarita’s, a sister company to a local food truck, expanding to a line available through grocery stores;
- Trainer Engine, a software platform for trainers to manage their clients;
- Volu, Inc., a volunteer-engagment platform for non-profits and their volunteers; and
- VossVertical, creating technology to expand the distance and endurance of unmanned aerial (including drones).
Each entrant received a $10,000 initial investment and will compete over the course of the coming two years for additional tranches of investment. The grand winner will have received $250,000 in investment over hte course of the program. For more information, see the CenterState CEO news release.