The incubator programs of the NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering announced several milestones, starting with graduation from the NYC ACRE incubator of three tenants: HEVO Power, Keen Home, and Enertiv. Three new companies newly admitted in their place are:
- Agrylist, a data platform for indoor farms;
- EV-Box, a U.S. market entry for a European leader in electric-vehicle charging points;
- 475, an e-commerce platform for high-performance-building energy professionals.
In other news from the incubator programs at NYU:
- Rabt, a tenant of the Varick Street incubator, raised a $325,000 seed round;
- Board Vitals, a START-UP NY company also housed at Varick Street, reportedly raised $1.1 million in capital form Rock Creek Equity Partners;
- The German Accelerator housed at the incubator welcomed three companies: Brandnew, BusyLamp, and StickyPop.